i hurt my foot once again. this is the third time since i came back to hk. b4 that, i think i had hurt my feet about three times in total for my entire life. so i'm on track to beat my record.
o deep thought, i want u to tell me the answer. how did i hurt my foot for as many times in three months. oh well. from the look of it, i won't be able to walk freely for a week. damn.

so there's gone the forth mandarin lecture. what surprises me the most is that in every lecture someone's phone would ring. and more surprisingly, they actually answered the phone and freaking talked in class! whoa!

oh well, can't be bothered by such little things.

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.